Alternate Title: Buck Of The MonthBig Heel-Watha (Buck Of The Month) (1944) - Screwy Squirrel Theatrical Cartoon Series by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 1750 times this month, and 5496 times total.
- Screwy Squirrel Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Distributed by: Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer
- Cartoon Characters: Screwy Squirrel, Chief, Big Heel-Watha, Minnie Hot-Cha.
- Voice Actors: Wally Maher, Bill Thompson.
- Directed By Tex Avery.
- Produced By Fred Quimby.
- Animated By Preston Blair, Ed Love, Ray Abrams.
- Written By Heck Allen.
- Music: Scott Bradley.
- Originally Released on October 21, 1944.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 7:48 minutes.
- Production Number: 4410.
- Color (Technicolor)
An Indian tribe needs meat. The chief promises the hand of his daughter, Minnie Hot-Cha, to the first man to bring back an animal of some kind. To prove prove himself worthy, Big Heel-Watha sets out with bow and arrow. Unfortunately for him, Screwy Squirrel is... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
"Buck Of The Month."
Big Heel-Watha's voice resembles Droopy's. In one scene, Big Heel-Watha is chasing Screwy Squirrel, who covers Heel-Watha's head with a Wacky Wave Hairstyler machine. When he gets it off his head, Big Heel-Watha finds that he has a 1940s- style... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this cartoon today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "Big Heel-Watha" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Big Heel-Watha? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!