BottlesBottles (1936) - Happy Harmonies Theatrical Cartoon Series
This page has been viewed 575 times this month, and 9711 times total.
- Happy Harmonies Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Harman-Ising Productions
- Distributed by: Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer
- Cartoon Characters: Pharmacist, Magic Potions.
- Directed By Hugh Harman.
- Produced By Hugh Harman, Rudolf Ising.
- Music: Scott Bradley.
- Originally Released on January 11, 1936.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 10:14 minutes.
- Production Number: 3601..
A busy old pharmacist falls asleep one night while working in his apothecary, and has a wild dream in which all of the bottles in his store come to life, and he shrinks down and becomes a part of their world. He goes through test tubes and sees virtually every... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
This is one of the longest Harman-Ising cartoons produced for MGM.
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this cartoon today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "Bottles" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Bottles? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!