Half-Pint PalominoHalf-Pint Palomino (1953) - Barney Bear Theatrical Cartoon Series
This page has been viewed 988 times this month, and 3747 times total.
- Barney Bear Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Distributed by: Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer
- Cartoon Characters: Barney Bear, Horse, Mule, Horsefly.
- Voice Actors: Paul Frees.
- Directed By Dick Lundy.
- Produced By Fred Quimby.
- Music: Scott Bradley.
- Originally Released on September 26, 1953.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 6:35 minutes.
- Production Number: MPAA: # 15118
An eccentric millionaire has put up a large prize for the capture of the world's smallest horse (about the size of a mouse), and has sent Barney to do the job. Barney tries his trained horsefly with no luck, then tries to do the job himself, then dresses his mule... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
The mule was named Benny Burro in comic books, but is nameless in this cartoon, in which he is Barney Bear's sidekick for the first time in animation.
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this cartoon today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "Half-Pint Palomino" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Half-Pint Palomino? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!