Lucky DuckyLucky Ducky (1948) - George and Junior Theatrical Cartoon Series
This page has been viewed 1426 times this month, and 5664 times total.
- George and Junior Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Distributed by: Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer
- Cartoon Characters: Duck, Dogs.
- Directed By Tex Avery.
- Produced By Fred Quimby.
- Animated By Preston Blair, Walter Clinton, Louie Schmitt, Grant Simmons.
- Written By Rich Hogan.
- Music: Scott Bradley.
- Originally Released on October 09, 1948.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 7:38 minutes.
- Production Number: MPAA: # 12838
Against all odds, a little duck matches wits with George and Junior, two duck hunters (who aren't exactly splitting atoms in their spare time), and the gags begin. The hunters do everything that they can to get the duck, but in every gag, they get the short end.... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Though developed as a George and Junior cartoon, the characters were changed to two regular dogs during production. The short was finally released as an MGM cartoon after the George and Junior series ended. One scene has the duck and both hunters... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this cartoon today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "Lucky Ducky" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Lucky Ducky? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!