Porky's Phoney ExpressPorky's Phoney Express (1938) - Looney Tunes Theatrical Cartoon Series
This page has been viewed 9 times this month, and 2006 times total.
- Looney Tunes Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- A Vitaphone Production
- Distributed by: Warner Bros.
- Cartoon Characters: Porky Pig, Boss, Indians, Horse.
- Voice Actors: Mel Blanc, Billy Bletcher, Tex Avery.
- Directed By Cal Howard, Cal Dalton.
- Produced By Leon Schlesinger.
- Animated By Herman Cohen.
- Written By Melvin Millar.
- Music: Carl W. Stalling.
- Originally Released on March 19, 1938.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 7:11 minutes.
- Production Number: 8368.
- Black & White
Porky, eager to become a Pony Express rider, is badly treated by the manager of the outpost, who only allows Porky to do janitorial work. The Pony Express recruits Porky as a decoy to throw Indian raiders off the track. The plan is for Porky to mount his pony and... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
A sign on a desk mysteriously reads, "Foo."
Additional Cartoon Pictures:
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this cartoon today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "Porky's Phoney Express" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Porky's Phoney Express? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!