Northwest Hounded Police
Alternate Title: The Man HuntNorthwest Hounded Police (The Man Hunt) (1946) - Droopy Theatrical Cartoon Series
This page has been viewed 140 times this month, and 5784 times total.
- Droopy Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Distributed by: Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer (MGM)
- Cartoon Characters: Droopy, Wolf.
- Voice Actors: Tex Avery, Frank Graham.
- Directed By Tex Avery.
- Produced By Fred Quimby.
- Animated By Preston Blair, Ed Love, Ray Abrams, Walter Clinton.
- Written By Heck Allen.
- Music: Scott Bradley.
- Originally Released on August 03, 1946.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 7:30 minutes.
- Production Number: MPAA: # 11483
Wolf escapes from jail, and Droopy (as Sgt. McPoodle) is charged with finding him. And no matter where Wolf goes, Droopy is already there, dogging the jailbird to the bitter end. The wolf suffers serial nervous breakdowns en route to... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
"The Man Hunt."
Also titled "The Man Hunt." Director Tex Avery parodies the processes of cartooning and cinema: in one sequence, the fleeing wolf runs so fast that he has to hold onto the sprocket holes of the film frame just to keep himself in the picture.the... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this cartoon today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "Northwest Hounded Police" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Northwest Hounded Police? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!