Sleep On ItSleep On It (2000) Season 1 Episode 104- As Told By Ginger Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 38 times this month, and 744 times total.
- As Told By Ginger Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Anivision Korea, Sunwoo Digital International, Klasky Csupo
- Animation Studio: Wang Film Productions Co., Ltd
- Distributed by: Nickelodeon Network
- Cartoon Characters: Ginger, Dodie, Macie, Carl, Hoodsey, Courtney, Miranda, Darren, Blake, Lois, Winston, Heather, Mipsy, Tracy.
- Voice Actors: Melissa Disney, Aspen Miller, Jackie Harris, Jeannie Elias, Tress MacNeille, Liz Georges, Cree Summer, Kenny Blank, Kath Soucie, Laraine Newman; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By Frank Marino.
- Produced By Kate Boutilier, Maureen Iser, Gabor Csupo, Arlene Klasky, Eryk Casemiro, Cella Nichols Harris, Emily Kapnek, Sylvia Keulen; more Producers ...
- Written By Emily Kapnek, Evan M. Katz, Kate Boutilier.
- Music: Jared Faber, Emily Kapnek, Cree Summer.
- Editor: Enzo Treppa, Peter Tomaszewicz, Richard Glazerman.
- First Aired on November 15, 2000.
- Originally Aired on Nickelodeon.
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Episode Number: 104
- Season: 1
Courtney proves to be the one out of the loop when she looks to Ginger to show her how to play all the party games at the first Gripling sleepover. Will Ginger show the popular kids the fine art of the slumber party, or will Carl and Hoodsey spoil all... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
This animated series is about a former misfit named Ginger Foutley, a sixth grade girl who has one foot in the world of her childhood friends and the other in the scary but exciting realm of crushes, gossip and boy-girl parties. She's totally loyal... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this episode today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "Sleep On It" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Sleep On It? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!