Powergirl SurfersPowergirl Surfers (1999) Season 1 Episode 107-A- Rocket Power Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 46 times this month, and 933 times total.
- Rocket Power Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Animation Studio: Anivision Korea, Sunwood Digital International
- Distributed by: Nickelodeon Network
- Cartoon Characters: Oswald "Otto" Rocket, Regina "Reggie" Rocket, Maurice "Twister" Rodriguez, Sam "Squid" Dullard, Ray Rocket, Tito Makani, Violet Stimpelton, Merv Stimpleton, Lars Rodriguez, Eddie, Sputz, Oliver van Rossen, Mrs. Dullard.
- Voice Actors: Joseph Ashton.
- Directed By Rick Bugental.
- Produced By Susan Ward, Michael Bloom, Andy McElfresh, Gabor Csupo, Arlene Klasky, Eryk Casemiro, Cella Nichols Duffy, Jim Duffy.
- Written By Dalina Soto-Loeser, David Rosenberg.
- Music: Mark Mothersbaugh.
- First Aired on September 18, 1999.
- Originally Aired on Nickelodeon.
- Running Time: 11 minutes.
- Episode Number: 107-A
- Season: 1
When Otto gets approached by Gnarly Surf Magazine to be on its cover, Reggie gets miffed that the mag doesn't cover women surfers. So to show up her brother and the Gnarly Surf crew, she forms the Power Girl Surfers with Sherry, Trish and a whole group of their... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this episode today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "Powergirl Surfers" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Powergirl Surfers? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!