Alternate Title: Patchy The Pirate Presents The SpongeBob SquarePants Christmas SpecialChristmas Who? (Patchy The Pirate Presents The SpongeBob SquarePants Christmas Special) (2000) Animated Cartoon Special by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 575 times this month, and 2188 times total.
- Animated TV SpecialCartoonTelevisionSpecialCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- NickToon Productions
- Animation Studio: Rough Draft Studios
- Distributed by: Viacom International, Inc.
- Cartoon Characters: SpongeBob SquarePants, Mr. Eugene H. Krabs, Patrick Star, Squidward Tentacles, Sandy Cheeks, Gary, Patchy the Pirate, Old Fish, Jellyfish, Woman Fish, Santa Claus, Potty the Parrot, Director, Kid, Painting, Puppeteer, Little Girl, Announcer, Singers, Fish.
- Voice Actors: Tom Kenny.
- Directed By Tom Yasumi.
- Produced By Donna Castricone, Stephen Hillenburg.
- Written By Walt Dohrn, Paul Tibbitt, Mr. Lawrence.
- Music: Bradley Carow.
- Originally Released on December 06, 2000.
- Originally Aired on Nickelodeon.
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Production Number: 28.
Production Number: 5571-155
- Season: 2
A half-hour special in which Patchy the Pirate (president of the SpongeBob SquarePants fan club) shows us the results of SpongeBob bringing Christmas to the residents of Bikini Bottom. It seems like, at first, no one knows what Christmas is until SpongeBob tells... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
"Patchy The Pirate Presents The SpongeBob SquarePants Christmas Special."
This is the first SpongeBob SquarePants T.V. special. Patchy the Pirate and Potty his parrot are introduced into the series. It is a continuity error that SpongeBob does not know Christmas, as in the episode "Jellyfishing," Squidward comes home from... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this cartoon today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "Christmas Who?" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Christmas Who?? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!