BubblestandBubblestand (1999) Season 1 Episode 02A Production Number: 2515-105- SpongeBob SquarePants Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 9 times this month, and 2174 times total.
- SpongeBob SquarePants Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- NickToon Productions
- Animation Studio: Rough Draft Studios
- Distributed by: Viacom International, Inc.
- Cartoon Characters: SpongeBob SquarePants, Gary, Squidward, Patrick Star, Sandy Cheeks, Scooter, Lifeguard, Pants, Customer, Ice Cream Fish, Announcer, Castle Fish, Marshmallow Fish, Surfer Fish, Losers.
- Voice Actors: Tom Kenny, Rodger Bumpass, Bill Fagerbakke, Carolyn Lawrence, Dee Bradley Baker, Mr. Lawrence, Carlos Alazraqui, Rob Paulsen; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By Tom Yasumi.
- Produced By Stephen Hillenburg, Donna Castricone.
- Written By Ennio Torresan, Erik Wiese, Stephen Hillenburg, Derek Drymon, Tim Hill.
- Awards: Winner, Favorite Cartoon, Nickelodeon Kids' Choice Awards, 2003.
- Music: Bradley Carow.
- First Aired on July 17, 1999.
- Originally Aired on Nickelodeon.
- Running Time: 11 minutes.
- Episode Number: 02A.
Production Number: 2515-105
- Season: 1
SpongeBob opens up a bubble stand, and offers lessons on the fine art of bubble-blowing.
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this episode today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "Bubblestand" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Bubblestand? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!