Where The Wild Things AreWhere The Wild Things Are (2009) Feature Length Theatrical Animated Film
This page has been viewed 711 times this month, and 5977 times total.
- Feature Length Animated FilmFeature
- Warner Bros., KLG Film Invest, Playtone, Wild Things
In Association With: Legendary Pictures, Village Roadshow Pictures
- Animation Studio: Framestore, Iloura, Rising Sun Pictures
- Distributed by: Warner Bros. Pictures
- Cartoon Characters: Carol, Alexander, Judith, Ira, The Bull, Douglas, KW, Bob, Terry.
Live Action: Max, Claire, Mom, Teacher, The Boyfriend, Carol, Alexander, Judith, Ira, The Bull, Douglas, KW, Douglas, Max's Classmate, Claire's Friends, The Bull Additional Suit Performer, KW Additional Suit Performer, Additional Suit Performers.
- Voice Actors: James Gandolfini, Paul Dano, Catherine O'Hara, Forest Whitaker, Michael Berry Jr., Chris Cooper, Lauren Ambrose; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By Spike Jonze, Thomas Patrick Smith, Debbie Antoniou, Kate Greenberg, Eddie Thorne; more Directors ...
- Produced By John B. Carls, Gary Goetzman, Tom Hanks, Vincent Landay, Maurice Sendak, Natalie Farrey, Catherine Keener, Emma Wilcockson, Bruce Berman, Jon Jashni; more Producers ...
- Animated By Rosie Ashforth, Terence Bannon, David Beer, Dan Blacker, Ferran Casas, Andrea Castagnoli, Simon Clarke, Mike Ford, Daniel Gerhardt, Jordi Girones, Dennis Jones, Tim Kings-Lynne; more Animators ...
- Written By Spike Jonze, Dave Eggers, Maurice Sendak.
- Awards: Nominee, Golden Globe, Best Original Score - Motion Picture, Carter Burwell and Karen Orzolek, 2010, National Board of Review Award, Top Ten Films, 2009; more Awards ...
- Music: Carter Burwell, Karen Orzolek, Tom Biller, Bradford Cox, Dean Fertita; more Musicians ...
- Editor: James Haygood, Eric Zumbrunnen, Erik Jessen, Steve Bobertz, Marcus Herrick; more Editors ...
- Originally Released on October 16, 2009.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 94 minutes.
"Let the wild rumpus start!" Nine-year-old Max runs away from home and sails across the sea to become king of the land Where the Wild Things Are. King Max rules a wondrous realm of gigantic fuzzy monsters -- but being king may not be as carefree as... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Combined live action and CG animation. Budgeted at an estimated $100 million. This film was originally planned to be released in June 2003. At one time, Eric Goldberg had been attached to direct, and Universal Pictures was one of the... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this cartoon today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "Where The Wild Things Are" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Where The Wild Things Are? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!