The Bear And The BeaversThe Bear And The Beavers (1942) - Barney Bear Theatrical Cartoon Series
This page has been viewed 652 times this month, and 4166 times total.
- Barney Bear Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Animation Studio: Rudolf Ising Productions
- Distributed by: Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer
- Cartoon Characters: Barney Bear, Beavers.
- Directed By Rudolf Ising.
- Produced By Fred Quimby, Rudolf Ising.
- Music: Scott Bradley.
- Originally Released on March 28, 1942.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 8:32 minutes.
- Production Number: 4204.
Barney can't cut down any wood to build himself a nice, cozy place to live, while the beavers have no problems at all in chopping down and constructing a complete town for themselves. Barney, who believes that he can outfox them, steals all their wood, but the... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
The sixth Barney Bear short.
As was typically for early MGM shorts, he animators of the cartoon were not credited.
Additional Cartoon Pictures:
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this cartoon today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "The Bear And The Beavers" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about The Bear And The Beavers? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!