A Queen For A DayA Queen For A Day (1962) - Out Of The Inkwell Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 111 times this month, and 620 times total.
- Out Of The Inkwell Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Video House, Hal Seeger Productions
- Distributed by: Seven Arts Associated
- Cartoon Characters: Koko the Clown, Kokette, Koko-nut, Mean Moe.
- Voice Actors: Larry Storch, Norma Macmillan.
- Directed By Hal Seeger.
- Produced By Hal Seeger.
- Music: Winston Sharples.
- First Aired on December 27, 1962.
- Originally Released in Syndication.
- Running Time: 5 minutes.
We do not have a synopsis for this cartoon; why don't you send us one?
Cartoon Production Information:
Sorry, we do not have a video of A Queen For A Day. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about A Queen For A Day? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!