Alternate Title: Prince VarmintPrince Violent (Prince Varmint) (1961) - Looney Tunes Theatrical Cartoon Series by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 1438 times this month, and 4025 times total.
- Looney Tunes Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Warner Bros. Pictures, Inc., Vitagraph Releases
- Distributed by: Warner Bros.
- Cartoon Characters: Bugs Bunny, Yosemite Sam, Elephant, Peasants, Guard.
- Voice Actors: Mel Blanc.
- Directed By Isadore Freleng, Hawley Pratt.
- Produced By David H. DePatie.
- Animated By Gerry Chiniquy, Virgil Ross, Art Davis, Bob Matz.
- Written By David Detiege.
- Music: Milt Franklyn.
- Editor: Treg Brown.
- Originally Released on September 02, 1961.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 6:22 minutes.
- Production Number: 1566
Bugs defends his castle against raiding Viking Sam and his purple elephant.
Cartoon Production Information:
Re-titled 'Prince Varmint' to lessen the violence of the name. Look carefully, and you will see the Warner Bros. logo on one of the shields on the Viking ship depicted in the cartoon title. Bugs does not say "What's up, Doc" in... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this cartoon today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "Prince Violent" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Prince Violent? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!