It's Linus' Birthday, Charlie Brown
Alternate Title: It Was My Best Birthday Ever, Charlie BrownIt's Linus' Birthday, Charlie Brown (It Was My Best Birthday Ever, Charlie Brown) (1997) Animated Cartoon Special by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 90 times this month, and 856 times total.
- Animated TV SpecialCartoonTelevisionSpecialCartoon
- Lee Mendelson-Bill Melendez Productions, Charles M. Schulz Creative Associates, United Features Syndicate.
- Distributed by: Paramount Home Video
- Cartoon Characters: Charlie Brown, Linus Van Pelt, Lucy Van Pelt, Pig-Pen, Sally Brown, Snoopy, Woodstock, Mimi, Franklin, Marcie, Peppermint Patty, Shermy.
- Voice Actors: Stephen Hartman, Anthony Burch, Jamie Cronin, Danielle Weiner, Brandon Taylor, Megan Cellis, Bill Melendez.
- Directed By Bill Melendez.
- Produced By Lee Mendelson, Bill Melendez, Jay Poynor.
- Written By Charles M. Schulz.
- Music: Vince Guaraldi.
Music Arranged, Performed by David Benoit; more Musicians ...
- Originally Released on August 05, 1997.
- Direct to Video Release.
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Production Number: 95-617
Linus invites Mimi- a girl he has just met- to his birthday party.
Cartoon Production Information:
"It Was My Best Birthday Ever, Charlie Brown."
The last Peanuts special to air on television within the lifeline of creator Charles M. Schulz, who passed away of colon cancer on February 12, 2000 at age 77; the last Peanuts strip was published the next day.
Sorry, we do not have a video of It's Linus' Birthday, Charlie Brown. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about It's Linus' Birthday, Charlie Brown? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!