You're A Good Man, Charlie BrownYou're A Good Man, Charlie Brown (1985) Animated Cartoon Special
This page has been viewed 27 times this month, and 1002 times total.
- Animated TV SpecialCartoonTelevisionSpecialCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Lee Mendelson-Bill Melendez Productions, Charles M. Schulz Creative Associates, United Features Syndicate.
- Distributed by: United Features Syndicate
- Cartoon Characters: Charlie Brown, Linus Van Pelt, Lucy Van Pelt, Sally Brown, Schroeder, Snoopy, Woodstock, Peppermint Patty, Marcie.
- Voice Actors: Kevin Brando, Michael Dockery, Brad Kesten, Jeremy Scott Reinbolt.
- Directed By Sam Jaimes.
- Produced By Lee Mendelson, Bill Melendez, Jay Poynor.
- Animated By Lefty Callahan, Larry Leichliter, Bill Littlejohn, Leslie Margolin, Bob Matz, Al Pabian, Hank Smith.
- Written By Charles M. Schulz, Clark Gesner.
- Music: Clark Gesner, Ed Bogas, Desirée Goyette.
- Originally Released on November 06, 1985.
- Originally Aired on CBS-TV (USA).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Production Number: 83-424
Just when it seems that homework is going to ruin their lives, the Peanuts kids learn to make it fun. Partially based on the 1967 stage musical of the same name.
Cartoon Production Information:
This the first and only time in any of the animated Charlie Brown TV specials that Snoopy talks- and sings. You're A Good Man, Charlie Brown first appeared on the NBC-TV network in 1967 as a live-action musical on the Hallmark Hall Of Fame.... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of You're A Good Man, Charlie Brown. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about You're A Good Man, Charlie Brown? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!