Hypnotic HickHypnotic Hick (1953) - Woody Woodpecker Theatrical Cartoon Series
This page has been viewed 905 times this month, and 2200 times total.
- Woody Woodpecker Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Walter Lantz Productions
- Distributed by: Universal International
- Cartoon Characters: Woody Woodpecker, Buzz Buzzard, I. Gypem.
- Voice Actors: Grace Stafford, Dal McKennon.
- Directed By Don Patterson.
- Produced By Walter Lantz.
- Animated By Ray Abrams, Laverne Harding, Ken Southworth, Gil Turner, Herman Cohen.
- Written By Homer Brightman.
- Music: Clarence E. Wheeler.
- Originally Released on September 26, 1953.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 7 minutes.
- Production Number: U-24.
- TechniColor, 3-D
I. Gypem hires Woody to serve Buzz Buzzard with a summons on a huge skyscraper project. Buzz isn't having any subpoenas. Discovering the power of sky-high hypnotism, Woody gets a bright idea and breaks the law when he resorts to it to corner and mesmerize... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
This film was released in 3-D.
Sorry, we do not have a video of Hypnotic Hick. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Hypnotic Hick? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!