Jolly Little ElvesJolly Little Elves (1934) - Cartune Theatrical Cartoon Series by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 609 times this month, and 4012 times total.
- Cartune Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Universal Studios
- Cartoon Characters: Elves, Shoemaker, Shoemaker's Wife, Queen.
- Directed By Bill Nolan.
- Produced By Walter Lantz.
- Animated By Manuel Moreno, Les Kline, Fred Kopietz.
- Awards: Academy Award Nominee, Best Short Subject (Cartoon), 1935.
- Originally Released on October 01, 1934.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 8 minutes.
- Production Number: 688.
The poor old shoemaker and his wife are facing starvation. Yet they extend their kindness to a freezing elf who comes in from the cold, and the three share coffee and the last, rock-hard donut in the cupboard. After the shoemaker and his spouse make their way to... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of Jolly Little Elves. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Jolly Little Elves? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!