Little SkeeterLittle Skeeter (1969) - Woody Woodpecker Theatrical Cartoon Series by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 479 times this month, and 1893 times total.
- Woody Woodpecker Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Walter Lantz Productions
- Distributed by: Universal Pictures
- Cartoon Characters: Woody Woodpecker, Mosquito, Exterminator.
- Voice Actors: Grace Stafford.
- Directed By Paul J. Smith.
- Produced By Walter Lantz.
- Originally Released in Mar 1, 1969 (Estimate).
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Production Number: U-240
A mosquito flies around (and bites) Woody. Woody tries unsuccessfully to kill the mosquito, so he calls in an incompetent "exterminator". The exterminator tries many things, from smoke bombs to elaborate contraptions. However, the mosquito survives all of these... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
With arguably the most famous laugh of any cartoon character in history ("ha-ha-ha-HA-ha"), Woody Woodpecker pecked his way into our lives through a 1940 Andy Panda theatrical short entitled Knock Knock. Woody continued to appear in short... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of Little Skeeter. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Little Skeeter? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!