Previous Cartoon | Next Cartoon
Alternate Title: Chicken ChaserMeatless Tuesday (Chicken Chaser) (1943) - Andy Panda Theatrical Cartoon Series
This page has been viewed 1570 times this month, and 3694 times total.
- Andy Panda Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Walter Lantz Productions
- Distributed by: Universal Pictures
- Cartoon Characters: Andy Panda, Charlie Chicken, Chickens.
- Voice Actors: Walter Tetley.
- Directed By Shamus Culhane.
- Produced By Walter Lantz.
- Written By Ben Hardaway, Milt Schaffer.
- Originally Released on October 25, 1943.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 8:13 minutes.
- Production Number: D-2
On Meatless Tuesday, Andy Panda is reading a cookbook, trying to decide what to fix himself for dinner, when he hears a rooster crowing. Turning to the recipe for fried chicken, Andy decides that the rooster's the answer to his problem of what to eat. Andy grabs... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
The rooster in this cartoon is an early version of the Andy Panda comic book character Charlie Chicken.
Retitled "Chicken Chaser" for television.
Additional Cartoon Pictures:
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this cartoon today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "Meatless Tuesday" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Meatless Tuesday? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!
Do you love Meatless Tuesday, or do you think it is the worst cartoon ever? Let us know what you think! Surely you have an opinion... so share what you think. Take a minute and post your own comments about this cartoon here.