Frosty The SnowmanFrosty The Snowman (1969) Animated Cartoon Special by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 1396 times this month, and 16143 times total.
- Animated TV SpecialCartoonTelevisionSpecialCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Rankin-Bass Productions, Mushi Studio
- Cartoon Characters: Frosty, Professor Hinkle, Santa Claus, Karen, Ticket Agent, Hocus Pocus.
- Voice Actors: Jackie Vernon, Billy De Wolfe, Paul Frees, June Foray, Jimmy Durante.
- Directed By Arthur Rankin Jr., Jules Bass.
- Produced By Arthur Rankin Jr, Jules Bass.
- Animated By Steve Nakagawa.
- Written By Romeo Muller.
- Music: Walter E. Jack Rollins, Steve Nelson, Maury Laws.
- Editor: Irwin Goldrese.
- Originally Released on December 07, 1969.
- Originally Aired on CBS-TV (USA).
- Running Time: 22 minutes.
A discarded silk tophat becomes the focus of a struggle between a washed-up stage magician and a group of schoolchildren after it magically brings a snowman to life. Realizing that newly-living Frosty will melt in spring unless he takes refuge in a colder... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
June Foray was recorded as the voice of Karen (along with the Teacher), but only her voice as the Teacher remained in the finished cartoon, as she was replaced as Karen by another actress. "To this day, I am unsure of the reason," Foray recalled.... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this cartoon today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "Frosty The Snowman" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Frosty The Snowman? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!