Return To ThunderaReturn To Thundera (1985) Episode 1-021- ThunderCats Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 6 times this month, and 1247 times total.
- ThunderCats Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Rankin-Bass Productions, Pacific Animation Corporation
- Distributed by: Telepictures Corporation
- Cartoon Characters: Lion-O, JackalMan, Cheetara, Wilykit, Luna, Queen Luna, Tygra, Wilykat, Monkian, Panthro, Red-Eye, Hammer-Hand, Captain Cracker, Grune The Destroyer, Mongor, Mumm-Ra, Tug-mug, Amok, Snarf, Slythe.
- Voice Actors: Larry Kenney, Lynne Lipton, Peter Newman, Earl Hyman, Bob McFadden, Earl Hammond.
- Produced By Jules Bass, Arthur Rankin Jr, Peter Bakalian, Lee Dannacher..
- Animated By Tsugu Kubo, Minoru Nishida, Katsuhito Akiyama, Akihiko Takahashi, Yukimatsu Ito, Yuji Yatabe, Kazafumi Nomura.
- Written By Bob Haney, Leonard Starr, Peter Lawrence.
- Music: Bernard Hoffer.
- First Aired on October 04, 1985.
- Originally Released in Syndication.
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Episode Number: 1-021
An evil hunter lands on third Earth in search of prey to hunt. His holographic machine can tell him about all of the ThunderCats, including their strengths and weaknesses, and he is able to hunt down each one of them and put them in Thundrainium cells. He... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
ThunderCats was first marketed in 1983, but the series was not released until two years later. The services of psychologist Robert Kuisis, Ph.D. were retained to ensure that ThunderCats offered children moral guidance. Dr. Kuisis reviewed each... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of Return To Thundera. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Return To Thundera? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!