Alternate Title: Rasho-JacksonRasho Jackson (Rasho-Jackson) (1972) Episode 16- Jackson 5ive Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 16 times this month, and 751 times total.
- Jackson 5ive Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Rankin-Bass Productions, Motown Productions, Videocraft International Limited
- Animation Studio: Halas and Batchelor Animation
- Distributed by: Golden Books Family Entertainment, Worldvision Enterprises Inc.
- Cartoon Characters: Michael Jackson, Sigmund 'Jackie' Jackson, Toriano 'Tito' Jackson, Marlon 'David' Jackson, Jermaine Jackson, Ray, Charles, Rosie.
- Voice Actors: Joel Cooper, Donald Fullilove, Craig Grandy, Mike Martinez, Edmund Silver, Paul Frees, Jackie Jackson, Jermaine Jackson, Marlon Jackson; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By Jules Bass, Arthur Rankin Jr..
- Produced By Jules Bass, Arthur Rankin Jr.
- Animated By Robert Balser.
- Written By Romeo Muller, William J. Keenan, Hal Hackady, Lou Silverstone, Susan Milburn.
- Music: Maury Laws.
- Editor: Irwin Goldress.
- First Aired on January 08, 1972.
- Originally Aired on ABC-TV (USA).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Episode Number: 16
Each of the Jacksons tells a different version of how they helped a girl when her car broke down.
Cartoon Production Information:
Songs: "One More Chance," "I Found That Girl." The title of this episode is a takeoff on the Japanese film "Rashomon," a story also about the differences of individual perceptions of shared events. Michael Eisner, then head of children's programming... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of Rasho Jackson. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Rasho Jackson? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!