Racketeer RabbitRacketeer Rabbit (1946) - Looney Tunes Theatrical Cartoon Series by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 377 times this month, and 7009 times total.
- Looney Tunes Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Warner Bros. Cartoons, Inc.
- Distributed by: Warner Bros.
- Cartoon Characters: Bugs Bunny, Rocky, Hugo.
- Voice Actors: Mel Blanc, Dick Nelson.
- Directed By Isadore Freleng.
- Produced By Edward Selzer.
- Animated By Gerry Chiniquy, Manuel Perez, Ken Champin, Virgil Ross.
- Written By Michael Maltese.
- Music: Carl W. Stalling.
- Originally Released on September 14, 1946.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 7:50 minutes.
- Production Number: M 5-15.
Two gangsters evading the cops hole up in Bugs' abandoned house. Bugs gets the better of both of them.
Cartoon Production Information:
Though released as a Looney Tune, the production number indicates this was originally a Merrie Melody. Rocky's first appearance. Rocky is a caricature of Edward G. Robinson, while Hugo is Peter Lorre. Look for the... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this cartoon today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "Racketeer Rabbit" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Racketeer Rabbit? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!