Alternate Title: A New DealConfidence (A New Deal) (1933) - Oswald the Lucky Rabbit Theatrical Cartoon Series
This page has been viewed 1050 times this month, and 3434 times total.
- Oswald the Lucky Rabbit Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Walter Lantz Productions
- Distributed by: Universal Pictures
- Cartoon Characters: Oswald the Lucky Rabbit, Franklin D. Roosevelt.
- Voice Actors: Bernice Hansen.
- Directed By Walter Lantz, Bill Nolan.
- Produced By Walter Lantz.
- Animated By Ray Abrams, Cecil Surry, Tex Avery, Jack Carr, Ernest Smythe.
- Originally Released on July 17, 1933.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 8 minutes.
- Production Number: 3313
- Black & White
When his farm is hit by the Depression, Oswald visits President Franklin D. Roosevelt for a prescription of "Confidence," with which he injects all the locals.
Cartoon Production Information:
"A New Deal (Working Title)."
President Franklin D. Roosevelt is caricatured.
Sorry, we do not have a video of Confidence. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Confidence? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!