Birds Of A FeatherBirds Of A Feather (1965) - Woody Woodpecker Theatrical Cartoon Series
This page has been viewed 224 times this month, and 1571 times total.
- Woody Woodpecker Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Walter Lantz Productions
- Distributed by: Universal Pictures
- Cartoon Characters: Woody Woodpecker, Mrs. Meany.
- Voice Actors: Grace Stafford.
- Directed By Sid Marcus.
- Produced By Walter Lantz.
- Animated By Ray Abrams, Art Davis.
- Written By Cal Howard.
- Music: Walter Greene.
- Originally Released in Mar 1, 1965 (Estimate).
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Production Number: U-191
Mrs. Meany is a bird watcher. Of course, she stumbles across Woody. Woody teaches Mrs. Meany "everything you need to know about bird watching." She finds that a bird is hunting her. It's an eagle who wants her as a mate and who chases... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
With arguably the most famous laugh of any cartoon character in history ("ha-ha-ha-HA-ha"), Woody Woodpecker pecked his way into our lives through a 1940 Andy Panda theatrical short entitled Knock Knock. Woody continued to appear in short... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of Birds Of A Feather. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Birds Of A Feather? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!