Alternate Title: Chew Chew BabyChew-Chew Baby (Chew Chew Baby) (1945) - Woody Woodpecker Theatrical Cartoon Series
This page has been viewed 1113 times this month, and 3697 times total.
- Woody Woodpecker Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Walter Lantz Productions
- Distributed by: Universal Pictures
- Cartoon Characters: Woody Woodpecker, Wally Walrus.
- Voice Actors: Ben Hardaway, Mel Blanc.
- Directed By Shamus Culhane.
- Produced By Walter Lantz.
- Animated By Paul Smith, Grim Natwick.
- Written By Ben Hardaway, Milt Schaffer.
- Music: Darrell Calker.
- Originally Released on February 05, 1945.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 7 minutes.
- Production Number: 4502.
For not paying his board and room rent, Woody is unceremoniously kicked out of Wally's square boarding house, where you get four square meals a day. Woody is broke. He finds an ad in the newspaper: a millionaire is looking for his sweetie and is willing to pay a... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
"Chew Chew Baby (Reissue title)."
With arguably the most famous laugh of any cartoon character in history ("ha-ha-ha-HA-ha"), Woody Woodpecker pecked his way into our lives through a 1940 Andy Panda theatrical short entitled Knock Knock. Woody continued to appear in short... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this cartoon today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "Chew-Chew Baby" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Chew-Chew Baby? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!