Alternate Title: The Cold PenguinChilly Willy (The Cold Penguin) (1953) - Chilly Willy Theatrical Cartoon Series
This page has been viewed 2574 times this month, and 13521 times total.
- Chilly Willy Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Walter Lantz Productions
- Distributed by: Universal Pictures
- Cartoon Characters: Chilly Willy, Schooner Skipper.
- Voice Actors: Sara Berner, Dal McKennon.
- Directed By Paul J. Smith.
- Produced By Walter Lantz.
- Animated By Gil Turner, Laverne Harding, Robert Bentley.
- Written By Homer Brightman.
- Music: Clarence Wheeler, Mary Jo Rush, Sara Berner.
- Originally Released on December 21, 1953.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 5:42 minutes.
- Production Number: U-25..
Chilly Willy makes his debut by trying to get to a hot furnace on a ship, but the same ship is guarded by a dopey dog.
Cartoon Production Information:
"The Cold Penguin (Home Distribution)."
A less cute design of Chilly is used in this, the first Chilly Willy cartoon, almost reminiscent of Woody Woodpecker. He is redesigned to his more familiar form in the second cartoon. The only cartoon in which Chilly actually sings his famous... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this cartoon today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "Chilly Willy" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Chilly Willy? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!