Red-Headed BabyRed-Headed Baby (1931) - Merrie Melodies Theatrical Cartoon Series
This page has been viewed 37 times this month, and 5014 times total.
- Merrie Melodies Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- A Hugh Harman-Rudolf Ising Production, Vitaphone Pictures
- Distributed by: Warner Bros.
- Cartoon Characters: Toymaker, Toys, Redheaded Doll, Spider.
- Directed By Rudolf Ising.
- Produced By Hugh Harman, Rudolf Ising.
- Animated By Rollin Hamilton, Max Maxwell.
- Music: Frank Marsales.
- Originally Released on December 26, 1931.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 6:41 minutes.
- Production Number: 5038
- Black & White
When the toymaker goes to bed, the toys come to life for a hot swing session. Of course, they sing and dance a Tin Pan Alley tune of the day. The evil spider kidnaps the red-headed baby, and lovesick toy soldier "Napoleon" gives chase, leading his troops against... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
This cartoon is included as an extra on the home DVD of "Cimarron" (1931).
Soundtrack: "Red-Headed Baby," Music by J. Fred Coots, Lyrics by Benny Davis.
Sorry, we do not have a video of Red-Headed Baby. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Red-Headed Baby? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!