Crowin' PainsCrowin' Pains (1962) - Woody Woodpecker Theatrical Cartoon Series
This page has been viewed 74 times this month, and 1373 times total.
- Woody Woodpecker Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Walter Lantz Productions
- Distributed by: Universal International
- Cartoon Characters: Woody Woodpecker, Farmer, Crow, Old Lady.
- Voice Actors: Grace Stafford.
- Directed By Paul J. Smith.
- Produced By Walter Lantz.
- Originally Released on October 16, 1962.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Production Number: U-142
Woody awakens from his nap with usual hunger. He spies an old lady on a park bench who's eating hot, buttered, sugar-coated popcorn, but his attempted mooching only gets him a beating with the old lady's umbrella. Woody decides that the city isn't for him, and he... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
With arguably the most famous laugh of any cartoon character in history ("ha-ha-ha-HA-ha"), Woody Woodpecker pecked his way into our lives through a 1940 Andy Panda theatrical short entitled Knock Knock. Woody continued to appear in short... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of Crowin' Pains. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Crowin' Pains? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!