Fat In The SaddleFat In The Saddle (1968) - Woody Woodpecker Theatrical Cartoon Series
This page has been viewed 533 times this month, and 2117 times total.
- Woody Woodpecker Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Walter Lantz Productions
- Distributed by: Universal Pictures
- Cartoon Characters: Woody Woodpecker, Sugarfoot.
- Voice Actors: Grace Stafford.
- Directed By Paul J. Smith.
- Produced By Walter Lantz.
- Originally Released in Jun 1, 1968 (Estimate).
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Production Number: U-231
Woody takes a job as a Pony Express rider. It seems that no one can get the mail to go through. A notorious Indian bandit causes Woody and his horse all kinds of trouble.
Cartoon Production Information:
With arguably the most famous laugh of any cartoon character in history ("ha-ha-ha-HA-ha?, Woody Woodpecker pecked his way into our lives through a 1940 Andy Panda theatrical short entitled Knock Knock. Woody continued to appear in short films... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of Fat In The Saddle. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Fat In The Saddle? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!