The Great BusbyThe Great Busby (1968) - Fantastic Voyage Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 95 times this month, and 1539 times total.
- Fantastic Voyage Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Filmation Associates
- Cartoon Characters: Commander Jonathan Kidd, Guru, Busby Birdwell, Erica Lane, Professor Carter.
- Voice Actors: Marvin Miller, Jane Webb, Ted Knight.
- Directed By Hal Sutherland.
- Produced By Lou Scheimer, Norm Prescott.
- Animated By Chic Otterstrom, Les Kaluza, Xenia, Bill Hutten, Otto Feuer, Ken Southworth, Jack Ozark, Reuben Timmins, Ed Friedman, Butch Davis, Virgil Raddatz, Bob Trochin, Virgil Ross; more Animators ...
- Music: Robert Allen, Spencer Raymond.
- Editor: Joseph Simon.
- First Aired on November 23, 1968.
- Originally Aired on ABC-TV (USA).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
Erica shrinks Busby, and uses him as a living puppet to entertain kids at a hospital. An evil puppeteer kidnaps Busby, intending to use him for his own purposes.
Cartoon Production Information:
The cartoon version basically picked up where the popular 1966 movie left off. A team of government scientists known as the "Combined Miniature Defense Force" had been voluntarily shrunk to microscopic size in order to gain access to areas too small... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of The Great Busby. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about The Great Busby? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!