The Shutter BugThe Shutter Bug (1963) - Woody Woodpecker Theatrical Cartoon Series
This page has been viewed 604 times this month, and 1545 times total.
- Woody Woodpecker Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Walter Lantz Productions
- Distributed by: Universal Pictures
- Cartoon Characters: Woody Woodpecker, Photographer, Grizzly Bear.
- Voice Actors: Grace Stafford.
- Directed By Paul J. Smith.
- Produced By Walter Lantz.
- Originally Released on May 07, 1963.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Production Number: U-164
Glamorous screen star Woody Woodpecker is constantly beset by a publicity photographer who wants to take his picture. Finally, Woody gets away for a vacation in the woods, thinking that he has escaped the bright lights and publicity men for a while. However, who... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
With arguably the most famous laugh of any cartoon character in history ("ha-ha-ha-HA-ha"), Woody Woodpecker pecked his way into our lives through a 1940 Andy Panda theatrical short entitled Knock Knock. Woody continued to appear in short... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of The Shutter Bug. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about The Shutter Bug? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!