Robot RabbitRobot Rabbit (1953) - Looney Tunes Theatrical Cartoon Series
This page has been viewed 583 times this month, and 4478 times total.
- Looney Tunes Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Warner Bros. Cartoons, Inc.
- Distributed by: Warner Bros.
- Cartoon Characters: Bugs Bunny, Elmer Fudd, Robot, Mule.
- Voice Actors: Mel Blanc, Arthur Q. Bryan.
- Directed By Isadore Freleng.
- Produced By Edward Selzer.
- Animated By Virgil Ross, Art Davis, Manuel Perez, Ken Champin.
- Written By Warren Foster.
- Music: Carl Stalling.
- Originally Released on December 12, 1953.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 6:45 minutes.
- Production Number: 1281.
Farmer Fudd, peeved at carrot thief Bugs, who not only has the temerity to loot his carrot patch, but who intrudes on his vocalizing, becomes more incensed when the business-as-usual bunny fools him into thinking that he's kicked the bucket. "This is the wast... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Songs include: "In a Little Red Barn (On a Farm Down in Indiana)" (Milton Ager-Joe Young), Performed by Bugs Bunny and Elmer Fudd.
Bugs does not say "What's up, Doc" in this cartoon.
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this cartoon today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "Robot Rabbit" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Robot Rabbit? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!