Socko In MoroccoSocko In Morocco (1954) - Woody Woodpecker Theatrical Cartoon Series
This page has been viewed 884 times this month, and 2780 times total.
- Woody Woodpecker Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Walter Lantz Productions
- Distributed by: Universal International
- Cartoon Characters: Woody Woodpecker, Buzz Buzzard/Sheik El Rancid, Princess, Sergeant.
- Voice Actors: Dal McKennon.
- Directed By Don Patterson.
- Produced By Walter Lantz.
- Animated By Ray Abrams, Herman Cohen, Ken Southworth.
- Written By Homer Brightman.
- Music: Clarence E. Wheeler.
- Originally Released on January 18, 1954.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 6:19 minutes.
- Production Number: U-28.
Woody Woodpecker, a soldier in the French Foreign Legion, is ordered to "guard with his life" the Princess whom the Sheik El Rancid (Buzz Buzzard) has sworn to kidnap. A camel is observed coming on the run toward the camp. It comes to a skidding stop. Out pops... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Woody has no dialogue in this cartoon. With arguably the most famous laugh of any cartoon character in history ("ha-ha-ha-HA-ha"), Woody Woodpecker pecked his way into our lives through a 1940 Andy Panda theatrical short entitled Knock Knock.... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of Socko In Morocco. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Socko In Morocco? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!