The Talking DogThe Talking Dog (1956) - Maggie and Sam Theatrical Cartoon Series
This page has been viewed 296 times this month, and 3153 times total.
- Maggie and Sam Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Walter Lantz Productions
- Distributed by: Universal Pictures
- Cartoon Characters: Maggie, Sam, Con Man, Dog.
- Voice Actors: Grace Stafford, Daws Butler.
- Directed By Alex Lovy.
- Produced By Walter Lantz.
- Animated By Ray Abrams, Laverne Harding.
- Written By Homer Brightman.
- Music: Clarence Wheeler.
- Originally Released on August 27, 1956.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Production Number: U-61
After crimping and saving, Maggie finally has accumulated enough money to pay off the mortgage. She gives the money to Sam, and as he leaves the house with the money, tightly held in his right hand, she tells Sam to be careful. While heading to the bank to pay... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of The Talking Dog. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about The Talking Dog? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!