Sweet AdelineSweet Adeline (1926) - Song Car-Tune Theatrical Cartoon Series
This page has been viewed 302 times this month, and 1574 times total.
- Song Car-Tune Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Inkwell Studios
- Distributed by: Red Seal Pictures, Inc.
- Cartoon Characters: Ko-Ko, Ko-Ko Kwartet, Cats.
- Directed By Dick Huemer.
- Produced By Max Fleischer.
- Animated By Berny Wolf, Dave Fleischer.
- Originally Released on May 01, 1926.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 3 minutes.
- Black & White
Animated sing-along short featuring Ko-Ko the Clown and numerous cats. Lyrics are highlighted by a bouncing ball or a bouncing cat.
Cartoon Production Information:
This short used an early DeForest sound system for sound. The Song Car-tunes were only three to four minutes in length. The sound versions consisted of stock animation footage of Ko-Ko jumping out of the ink bottle and going to a black board, where... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of Sweet Adeline. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Sweet Adeline? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!