Bed TimeBed Time (1923) - Out of the Inkwell Theatrical Cartoon Series
This page has been viewed 328 times this month, and 1386 times total.
- Out of the Inkwell Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Inkwell Studios
- Distributed by: Rodner Productions
- Cartoon Characters: The Clown.
- Live-Action Characters: Max Fleischer.
- Directed By Dave Fleischer.
- Produced By Max Fleischer, Alfred Weiss.
- Animated By Max Fleischer, Roland Crandall, Mannie Davis, Burt Gillett, Dick Huemer, Ben Sharpsteen.
- Written By Max Fleischer.
- Originally Released on December 01, 1923.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Black & White
While Max leaves the Clown on a mountaintop (drawn on the easel) to take a nap, Koko seeks revenge by jumping down and growing to monster-size. He terrorizes New York searching for Max... and finds him, but it all ends up a dream Max... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Silent cartoon. A series combining live action and animation created by Max Fleischer, this was one of the most popular short subjects of the 1920s. The films started with the artist, Max Fleischer drawing "The Clown," who would eventually be known... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of Bed Time. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Bed Time? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!