The Automobile Ride
Alternate Title: The Auto RideThe Automobile Ride (The Auto Ride) (1921) Theatrical Cartoon
This page has been viewed 155 times this month, and 933 times total.
- Theatrical FilmTheatrical
- Traditional Animation
- Bray Studios
- Distributed by: Goldwyn-Bray Pictographs
- Cartoon Characters: The Clown.
- Live-Action Characters: Max Fleischer.
- Directed By Max Fleischer.
- Produced By J. R. Bray.
- Animated By Max Fleischer, Roland Crandall.
- Written By Max Fleischer.
- Originally Released on June 20, 1921.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Black & White
We do not have a synopsis for this cartoon; why don't you send us one?
Cartoon Production Information:
"The Auto Ride."
Silent cartoon. A combination live-action and animated series created by Max Fleischer, it proved to be one of the most popular silent cartoons. The shorts usually started off with The Clown (who would eventually become Ko-Ko) antagonizing the... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of The Automobile Ride. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about The Automobile Ride? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!