Experiment # 1Experiment # 1 (1918) Theatrical Cartoon
This page has been viewed 190 times this month, and 1214 times total.
- Theatrical ShortShort
- Traditional Animation
- Bray Studios
- Distributed by: Paramount-Bray Pictographs
- Directed By Max Fleischer.
- Produced By J. R. Bray.
- Animated By Max Fleischer, Roland Crandall, Mannie Davis, Burt Gillett, Dick Huemer, Ben Sharpsteen.
- Written By Max Fleischer.
- Originally Released on June 10, 1918.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 3 minutes.
- Black & White
We do not have a synopsis for this cartoon; why don't you send us one?
Cartoon Production Information:
Silent cartoon. A combination live-action and animated series created by Max Fleischer, it proved to be one of the most popular silent cartoons. The shorts usually started off with The Clown (who would eventually become Ko-Ko) antagonizing the... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of Experiment # 1. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Experiment # 1? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!