Outcast MarblesOutcast Marbles (1957) - The Gumby Show Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 150 times this month, and 945 times total.
- The Gumby Show Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Clokey Productions, National Broadcasting Company
- Cartoon Characters: Gumby, Pokey.
- Voice Actors: Art Clokey, Dallas McKennon, Bobby Nicholson.
- Directed By Art Clokey.
- Produced By Art Clokey.
- Animated By Ray Peck, Pete Kleinow, Jim Danforth, Bob Danuser, Roland Shutt, Ralph Rodine, Doug Beswick, Bob Kesee, Harry Walton.
- Music: John Seely, Pete Kleinow.
- Editor: Don McIntosh, Woodword Smith, Colin Young.
- First Aired on May 04, 1957.
- Originally Aired on NBC-TV (USA).
- Running Time: 6 minutes.
In a toy store, toy builder Gumby of Gumbasia is working on a project known only to himself when le lets the crane that he is working in get out of control. The crane picking up marbles (which he HAD planned to obtain after all). Stopping, and with LOTS of... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Gumby and his pal Pokey and their claymation adventures.
He was once a little green glob of clay... GUMBY!Made using a claymation stop-motion animation process called "Pixillation," which was also used for the Art Clokey... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of Outcast Marbles. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Outcast Marbles? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!