KidnappedKidnapped (1929) - Aesop's Fables Theatrical Cartoon Series
This page has been viewed 342 times this month, and 1087 times total.
- Aesop's Fables Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Van Beuren Studios
- Distributed by: RKO Radio Pictures
- Cartoon Characters: Otto, Phyllis, Old Al.
- Directed By Harry Bailey, John Foster, Frank Moser, Jerry Shields.
- Produced By Amadee J. Van Beuren.
- Animated By Paul Terry, Harry Bailey.
- Originally Released on June 23, 1929.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 6 minutes.
- Black & White
Otto, the organ grinder, kidnaps baby Phyllis, but she is recovered by her father, Old Al, with the assistance of a cop.
Cartoon Production Information:
A series of animated short subjects created by Paul Terry and actor-turned-writer Howard Estabrook. Estabrook suggested making a series of cartoons based on Aesop's Fables. Although Terry claimed he had never heard of Aesop, he felt that Estabrook's... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of Kidnapped. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Kidnapped? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!