The Dog And The BoneThe Dog And The Bone (1921) Theatrical Cartoon by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 7 times this month, and 620 times total.
- Theatrical ShortShort
- Traditional Animation
- Fables Studios, Keith-Albee Theatres
- Distributed by: Pathé Film Exchange, Inc.
- Directed By Harry Bailey, John Foster, Frank Moser, Jerry Shields.
- Produced By Paul Terry, Amadee J. Van Beuren.
- Originally Released on October 15, 1921.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 6 minutes.
- Black & White
We do not have a synopsis for this cartoon; why don't you send us one?
Cartoon Production Information:
Silent cartoon. A series of animated short subjects created by Paul Terry and actor-turned-writer Howard Estabrook. Estabrook suggested making a series of cartoons based on Aesop's Fables. Although Terry claimed he had never heard of Aesop, he felt... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of The Dog And The Bone. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about The Dog And The Bone? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!