Shuffle Off To BuffaloShuffle Off To Buffalo (1933) - Merrie Melodies Theatrical Cartoon Series
This page has been viewed 190 times this month, and 3532 times total.
- Merrie Melodies Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- A Hugh Harman-Rudolf Ising Production, Vitaphone Pictures
- Distributed by: Warner Bros.
- Cartoon Characters: Stork.
- Directed By Rudolf Ising, Isadore Freleng.
- Produced By Hugh Harman, Rudolf Ising.
- Animated By Isadore Freleng, Paul J. Smith.
- Music: Frank Marsales.
- Originally Released on July 08, 1933.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 6:48 minutes.
- Production Number: 5874
- Black & White
An inside look at the stork's baby factory.
Cartoon Production Information:
As an inside joke, the animators included a note in Yiddish to the stork (who, presumably, can read it). Translated into English, it says: "Send me five children. Mrs. Ginsberg." Eddie Cantor and Ed Wynn are caricatured. Based on the song from the... (more)
Additional Cartoon Pictures:
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this cartoon today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "Shuffle Off To Buffalo" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Shuffle Off To Buffalo? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!