Slightly DaffySlightly Daffy (1944) - Merrie Melodies Theatrical Cartoon Series by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 10 times this month, and 3328 times total.
- Merrie Melodies Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Leon Schlesinger Studios
- Distributed by: Warner Bros.
- Cartoon Characters: Daffy Duck, Porky Pig, Indians, Soldier.
- Voice Actors: Mel Blanc.
- Directed By Isadore Freleng.
- Produced By Leon Schlesinger.
- Animated By Virgil Ross, Gerry Chiniquy, Richard Bickenbach, Ken Champin, Norm McCabe.
- Written By Michael Maltese.
- Music: Carl W. Stalling.
- Originally Released on June 17, 1944. (more dates ...)
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 6:25 minutes.
- Production Number: (Blue Ribbon): 1224.
Daffy commands a lonely cavalry outpost in the old West. He and General Porky hold the fort.
Cartoon Production Information:
A color remake of 1938's "Scalp Trouble." In September of 1943, beginning with A Feud There Was, Warner Bros. began re-releasing select color cartoons in their Blue Ribbon program. Typically the Blue Ribbon... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this cartoon today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "Slightly Daffy" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Slightly Daffy? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!