Getting The Bird
Alternate Title: Bird Is the WordGetting The Bird (Bird Is the Word) (1989) Season 1 Episode 105-A- Camp Candy Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 376 times this month, and 1087 times total.
- Camp Candy Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- DiC Entertainment
- Cartoon Characters: John Candy, Binky, Rex DeForest III, Nurse Molly, Iggy, Robin, Vanessa, Chester, Rick, Alex.
- Voice Actors: John Candy, Tony Ail, Lewis Arquette, Valri Bromfield, Tom Davidson, Danielle Fernandes, Willow Johnson, Danny Mann, Andrew Seebaran; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By Scott Shaw!.
- Produced By Scott Shaw, Andy Heyward, Haim Saban.
- Written By Mark Edward Edens, Michael Edens.
- Music: Harry Nilsson, John Candy.
- First Aired on October 07, 1989.
- Originally Aired on NBC-TV (USA).
- Running Time: 11 minutes.
- Episode Number: 105-A
- Season: 1
We do not have a synopsis for this cartoon; why don't you send us one?
Cartoon Production Information:
"Bird Is the Word."
Camp Candy was a summer sleepover camp owned and operated by John Candy. Like most camps, it offered activities like boating, swimming and fishing; but unlike most camps, this one had a variety of crazy characters that visited from time to time.... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of Getting The Bird. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Getting The Bird? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!