Rolling StonesRolling Stones (1936) - Farmer Al Falfa Theatrical Cartoon Series
This page has been viewed 733 times this month, and 2359 times total.
- Farmer Al Falfa Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- TerryToon Cartoons
- Distributed by: 20th Century Fox Film Corporation
- Cartoon Characters: Farmer Al Falfa, Two Pups, Other Dogs.
- Directed By Mannie Davis, George Gordon.
- Produced By Paul Terry.
- Music: Philip A. Scheib.
- Originally Released on May 01, 1936.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Production Number: 3609
- Black & White
Two runaway hobo pups traveling on a train (or under it, as most tramps did) sing a snappy train song about them being two "rolling stones" traveling randomly anywhere. They see a sign for an international dog show where a variety of dogs perform. The hobo pups... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this cartoon today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "Rolling Stones" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Rolling Stones? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!