GoBots: War Of The Rock LordsGoBots: War Of The Rock Lords (1986) Feature Length Theatrical Animated Film
This page has been viewed 796 times this month, and 4591 times total.
- Feature Length Animated FilmFeature
- Hanna-Barbera Productions, Tonka Toys
- Animation Studio: Wang Film Productions
- Distributed by: Clubhouse Pictures
- Cartoon Characters: Nuggit, Magmar, Solitaire, Slimestone, Granite, Narligator, Stoneheart, Fossil Lord, Turbo, Cop-Tur, Talc, Herr Fiend, Crackpot, Tork, Pincher, Tombstone, Stones, Nick, Cy-Kill, Brimstone, Klaws, Rock Narlie, Marbles, Hornet, Crasher, Boulder, Matt, Leader-1, A.J., Small Foot, Fitor, Heat Seeker, Scooter, Zeemon, Rest-Q, Pulver-Eyes.
- Voice Actors: Roddy McDowall, Telly Savalas, Margot Kidder, Michael Bell, Foster Brooks, Arthur Burghardt, Philip L. Clarke, Peter Cullen, Ike Eisenmann; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By Don Lusk, Ray Patterson, Alan Zaslove, Bob Goe, Don Patterson.
- Produced By Kay Wright, William Hanna, Joseph Barbera, Joe Taritero, Lynn Hoag.
- Animated By Paul Seballa, Janine Dawson.
- Written By Jeff Segal.
- Music: Hoyt S. Curtin.
- Originally Released on March 21, 1986.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 75 minutes.
The Go-Bots fight to rescue the Rock People and help fight against the evil Rock Lord and a group of Go-Bot Renegades.
Cartoon Production Information:
Also titled GoBots: Battle of the RockLords. Fifth movie for Hanna-Barbera Productions. This film was ranked by Box Office Mojo at #16 on its list of worst openings for films at 600 or more theaters. It opened at $531,905 (39.7% of its $1,338,264... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of GoBots: War Of The Rock Lords. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about GoBots: War Of The Rock Lords? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!