Great Calendar MysteryGreat Calendar Mystery (1957) - Tom Terrific Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 15 times this month, and 940 times total.
- Tom Terrific Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- TerryToon Cartoons, CBS Films
- Distributed by: 20th Century Fox
- Cartoon Characters: Tom Terrific, Mighty Manfred the Wonderdog, Crabby Appleton, Isotope Feaney, Silly Sandman, Captain Kidney Bean.
- Voice Actors: Lionel Wilson.
- Directed By Gene Deitch.
- Produced By Bill Weiss.
- Animated By Connie Rasinski, Dave Tendlar, Mannie Davis, Larz Bourne, Johnny Gent, Al Kouzel.
- First Aired on August 26, 1957.
- Originally Aired on CBS-TV (USA).
- Running Time: 7 minutes.
- Black & White
Crabby Appleton has stolen all the holidays, to keep for himself. So while children go endlessly to school, Appleton gets to go to amusement parks and ride the roller coasters, and so forth. (Apparently, all he needed to do was take scissors and cut them from the... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Originally from Paul Terry, later broadcast on "The Captain Kangaroo Show."
The stories were often written by Jules Feiffer.
It has been suggested that young apprentice Ralph Bakshi hand-inked animation cels for the series.
Sorry, we do not have a video of Great Calendar Mystery. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Great Calendar Mystery? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!