Who Stole The North PoleWho Stole The North Pole (1957) - Tom Terrific Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 16 times this month, and 1070 times total.
- Tom Terrific Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- TerryToon Cartoons, CBS Films
- Distributed by: 20th Century Fox
- Cartoon Characters: Tom Terrific, Mighty Manfred the Wonderdog, Crabby Appleton, Isotope Feaney, Silly Sandman, Captain Kidney Bean.
- Voice Actors: Lionel Wilson.
- Directed By Gene Deitch.
- Produced By Bill Weiss.
- Animated By Connie Rasinski, Dave Tendlar, Mannie Davis, Larz Bourne, Johnny Gent, Al Kouzel.
- First Aired on August 05, 1957.
- Originally Aired on CBS-TV (USA).
- Running Time: 7 minutes.
- Black & White
Santa Claus can't find the North Pole, and it turns out that Crabby Appleton stole it. Tom Terrific and Manfred the Wonderdog save the day.
Cartoon Production Information:
Originally from Paul Terry, later broadcast on "The Captain Kangaroo Show."
The stories were often written by Jules Feiffer.
It has been suggested that young apprentice Ralph Bakshi hand-inked animation cels for the series.
Sorry, we do not have a video of Who Stole The North Pole. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Who Stole The North Pole? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!